Interested in engaging our services?
Our sales process may be different than what you might expect. We don’t have a big fancy sales team, and we don’t work with everyone that inquires about our services.
We have a basic set of standards for our engagements. If we find that your needs fit our strengths, we will figure out how to help you (within your budget).
If we are not the right fit, we will help you find another solution or teach you how to do it yourself. One way or another, we will help you find the right solution for your business or nonprofit.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Competitor Analysis
Keyword Research and Search Behavior Analysis
Website Design & Usability (UX)
Google Analytics Implementation
Pay Per Click (PPC) Optimization
Facebook Ads Optimization
- Honesty and integrity is very important to us; we only work with companies and nonprofits that abide by ethical business practices.
- We only work with businesses that have a good reputation; we do not work with companies that have an excessive amount of negative online reviews.
- We only work with companies that have high standards of quality for their products and services (we can’t help you if your products and services are terrible).
- We only work with companies that have the ability to grow. If you start ranking high on Google, does your business or nonprofit truly have the ability to grow?
- We do not work with competitors of our current clients. One of our main goals is to find out why you are not ranking higher than your competitors and do everything within your budget to outrank them (you can probably see how conflicts of interest may exist).
If your company or nonprofit meets these requirements, you can set up an appointment for a free consultation call with one of our digital marketing experts.
We typically start by analyzing the four main components of your web presence. After we find the areas where your digital presence is lacking compared to your competitors, we will design a digital marketing strategy to help you outrank your competition (within your budget).
Want to join our team?
We think the old school “employee mindset” would be ineffective at looking out for the best interest of our clients. As a result, everyone on our team is a part owner of Zasady.
This concept is one of our underlying principles for creating digital marketing strategies for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. Everyone on our team is able to think like an entrepreneur (because that’s exactly what we are) in order to develop and implement digital marketing strategies that are in the best interest of our clients.
Learn what it takes to join our team.